- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
If your having trouble viewing the Live Mosaic please make sure your internet history & cache have been cleared in your internet browser.
Recommended Browsers, Chrome, Firefox, Safari & Edge
Clear Cache In Google Chrome
Clear Cache In Internet Explorer
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Deletebrowsing history…. NOTE: You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete. Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then clickDelete.
Clear Cache In FireFox
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History. …
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to “Details”, click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.