1. Application of the General Terms and Conditions of HireThe general terms and conditions of hire outlined below (hereafter known as “General Conditions”), govern the contractual relationship between any user of MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD. These general terms and conditions are the only ones applicable and replace all other conditions, except in the case of express written consent. MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD may be occasionally obliged to modify certain provisions of its general conditions. Therefore, it is necessary to re-read the terms and conditions before booking with MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD. We consider that by confirming your booking, you have read and accepted our general conditions of hire without reserve. All bookings placed by the customer imply the full acceptance of the present general conditions of hire. Any clause accompanying a customer’s booking, or any other document which is in opposition to, or which adds a new element to the present general conditions (such as the general conditions of hire by the customer), will not be accepted by MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD
1.1 Contact Details forMY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD
Company’s Registration Name My Photo Booth Experience LTD
Company’s Place of Registration Companies House Crown Way Cardiff CF14 3UZ
Company’s Registered Office Address 26 Scratchface Lane Bedhampton Havant PO9 3NG England
Company’s Registered Number 10704202
Company’s Telephone Number +44 (0) 2392 473 914
Company’s Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Prices and Discounts MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will only deal with British sterling, all photo booth bookings by MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE are billed and advertised in British sterling and without tax (under the condition that you provide us with a conforming intercommunity VAT number: see Article 18), at the price quoted on the day of the booking by MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD. All our packages include delivery, setup and brake down of the booth, under the condition that the delivery is not outside a 50-mile radius from 26 Scratchface Lane Bedhampton Havant PO9 3NG England. MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD reserves the right to modify its price at any time and in compliance with current laws. After acceptance of MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD present general conditions of hire, and acceptance as evidenced by voluntarily ticking or singing the booking form attesting to the fact that the client has read and approves of the said conditions, all MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD clients can benefit from discounts when they are active from MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD.
3. Payment Conditions Except in special conditions requiring a special agreement, MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD payment conditions are as follows:
a) Order payment by bank card Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, American Express.
b) Bank Transfer
Any of these payment options must first be authorised by MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD’S financial department. MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will require a £50 booking fee which is taken off from the overall booking price to secure any photo booth, MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will not guarantee any dates without the booking fee. If MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD receives a booking within four weeks of the booking date payment will be required in full upon time of booking. Booking fees are non-refundable.
4. Availability of productOur photo booths are offered for hire while we have photo booths available. The information on the availability of products comes directly from our head office and is provided to you at the moment a booking is put through. We cannot be held responsible for any error or exceptional modification.
In the event that a photo booth is not available after you have placed an order, we will inform you by email as quickly as possible so that you may cancel your order.
5. Forwarding – Delivery – Delivery Charges Upon receipt of your booking, we recommend that you check to see if the booking has been confirmed to you. MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD decides on the mode of delivery except where if specially indicated by the client. The risks associated with delivery are the responsibility of MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD. MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will not put deliver any photo booths until all pending funds have been cleared by MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD bank clearance program. Journey time to deliver the photo booth will be determined by GOOGLE MAPS, MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will always add half an hour to the time stated by GOOGLE MAPS for delivery of the photo booth. If we arrive late to any booking due to unforeseen circumstances discovered on route to any venue MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will not be held responsible. This is for U.K only. MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will arrive and setup approximately one hour before the hire period is due to commence. The booth will be setup in the area stated on the booking form, if the area has changed MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will require confirmation from the client or venue management that the new location is acceptable. The hire period is for a set period as specified on the booking form. MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will commence at the agreed time and finish at the agreed time. If for any reason, we are not able to commence at the agreed time due to matters concerning MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD we will extend the end time. If MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD cannot start on time due to poor access, not having access as required due to the venue or other such circumstances, MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will finish at the time stated on the booking form. for the hire.
5.1 Split Delivery’s Under no circumstance will MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD process any bookings for delivery unless all elements of the booking are satisfied under its own accord. In the event that a request is made for an Incomplete booking to be processed MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will evaluate the request on an individual basis and notify the clients in writing.
6. Claim’s If a photo booth arrives at the event and does not conform to what the client has booked, MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will issue a refund to the client (this is only relative to MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD delivering an Incorrect Photo Booth). A copy of the booking form must be attached to the client’s claim. No claims will be processed that do not adhere to the above conditions.
7. Cancellations & Refunds A full refund will be made If the agreed time of use for any event is not available or circumstances beyond our control see section 18. MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will not refund for the cancellation (by the client) of bookings within 1 month of the date stated on the booking form. MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will refund 50% of the booking price to cancellations outside of 3 months.
7.1 Damages MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will hold on all accounts the name stated on the booking form liable for any breakages to the equipment belonging to MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD. MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will waver the cost of broken or missing props only.
8. Termination of Booking Any abuse or violent behaviour to MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD’S equipment or members of staff will result in immediate termination of the photo booth period. This applies equally to the client on the booking form and their guests. If MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD decide to terminate the photo booth booking MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will not issue any refunds.
8.1 Photo Booth Use Children under 8 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult unless the client has agreed with MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD. For safety and for the comfort of all our client’s we ask that you do not to smoke in the photo booth this includes e cigarettes, food and drink is also prohibited. All accessories must remain within the vicinity of the booth, MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD staff will at their discretion remove props from use if they deem they are being abused.
8.2 Use of Photo Booth Images. Photos taken by MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD during any event will be uploaded to the website of MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD or social media this includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media unless stated by the client. MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will use the images / videos to assist with advertising and the promotion of MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD or THE INCREDIBLE BOOTH LTD.
9. Manufacture Warranties and after-sales services All booking taken by MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD have no warranty. For any information concerning the After Sales Service. Our customer services team will be happy to answer your questions any time from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., GMT London time Monday to Friday.
– Tel +44 (0) 2392 473 914
10. Trademarks Trademarks distributed by MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD are protected by current laws and international conventions.
As a consequence, neither clients nor third parties can use trademarks without the express written consent of the trademark holder. It is understood and agreed that the acceptance of the present General Conditions is not in any way such an authorisation.
11. Ownership of Property MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD remains the owner of the merchandise delivered at all times.
12. Point of Sale In the case of non-payment, declined transaction or any other reason for the funds not to be debited to MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD the product will not be delivered and the sale shall be considered void.
13. Applicable law – Attribution of jurisdiction in the event of a failure to amicably resolve payment, all litigation involving MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD and its clients will be settled exclusively in the Courts of the United Kingdom with the applicable law being British law.
14. Access to Venue It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the venue is aware that MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will be arriving with a photo booth. MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD requires the venue to provide acceptable parking to load and unload the photo booth.
15. Required Space MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD requires an area measuring 2.5 meters x 1.5 meters and a height clearance of 2 meters it is the client’s responsibility to ensure there is ample room to assemble the photo booth.
16. Electrical A photo booth from MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will require one standard 240v socket only. If the client’s event is being held within a marquee or is outside (weather dependent) a generator with sufficient fuel needs to be supplied with a standard 240v socket available.
17. Outside Use Our photo booths are for indoor and outdoor use only, MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD photo booths require a firm level floor, if your event is in a marquee, outside or a similar temporary structure, a suitable base will be required. Outdoor usage is decided by MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD and is weather dependent.
18. Circumstances Beyond Our Control MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will make all reasonable endeavours to attend all events. Where circumstances make this impractical, such as, but not limited to, adverse weather, traffic delays or vehicle breakdown, MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE will contact the client or the venue as early as possible.
19.Use of Images & Personal Email Addresses Upon booking confirmation from My PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD, MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD has the right to use the clients personal email address for promotional & marketing services. Unless specified by the client MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD reserves the right to use all images captured from the event for marketing and promotional material.
20. Failure to Select Photo Album Colour If the client fails to let MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD know what colour album they wish to proceed 2 weeks before the event date MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD will choose a random photo album colour.
21. Failure of Template Selection If the client fails to choose a Classic Photo Booth or Mirror Photo Booth Template from the website of MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD within 1 week of their event date MY PHOTO BOOTH EXPERIENCE LTD reserves the right to upgrade or down your photo booth package to a pre-set Incredible Booth Green Screen package.